Sunday 25 December 2011

Merry Christmas Everyone

No cats were harmed taking this photo;-)
She loved her new blanket and stayed like this for an hour!

Time to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas. I hope everyone has a wonderful time, with their families or their loved ones (not always the same group of people ...).
If you cooked a special Christmas dinner or go out to dinner like us, I hope it's a very good one. And if there are (or rather were) any presents lying under your Christmas tree, may they be fabulous ones.

I know that for most George Michael fans Christmas came early this year. They got their best Christmas present of 2011 a few days ago: George was released from hospital and got home just in time for Christmas. And, as we were all so forcefully reminded over the past month, health really is the biggest gift of all.

So my wife, our cat Faith (isn't she a beauty!) and I wish you all a Very Merry, Healthy Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment